2011年2月26日 星期六

Trivialities about February


1. Three staffs from PAMS and its co-operative company SmartPlanes were visiting our department for a demonstration of their UAS for nearly two weeks. It was a valuable experience for me as I learnt a lot form them. It was not only the technology of UAS but also their working attitudes. It might be easy to fly an UAV but it would be very difficult to ensure zero accident during flight. Their attitudes are very professional and the results form UAS are also very impressive. But I got a lot of work to do after this demonstration……preparing post-mark control points, comparing the as-built results with the results from UAS etc. and all these should be completed by 8 of March!!! And I need to attend a course form 3 to 5 of March……can I finish my work on time? Orz

2. Though I have been busy in Feb, I feel quite good about my circumstances. At least, I consider myself have a little bit contribution to my unit; also I am glad that I have some other things to do beside my APC and my individual games. I know that I have to complete my APC not matter what happened. There were many people helping me during my worst time when I was still a LSG. I wouldn’t let them down. But when considering my individual games, I don’t know in what position I should put them in my life.

I like writing games as writing your own games is somehow equivalent to writing your own world. This feeling is fantastic! I think that’s one of the main reasons that so many people writing their novels, games or drawing their comic. But consider it in a more practical way, writing an individual game was a bit a waste of time because you cannot make any profit form it unless you are going to sell it. But if you want to do so, the time and efforts you will spend on writing the game would be increased dramatically. I think not many people could stand this…at least I cannot stand this. I have my life and my ambitious, and it is clear that individual games won’t be part of them. I always told myself that I have to be practical. But I am still spending time on some fantasy worlds. Stupid! But since I had spent so much time and efforts on my games, I will finish them. At least I have to remember the world I built in my games will never come true, but what I am doing now will become my reality.

3. I haven’t writ to Maria for nearly two weeks because of the demonstration of the UAS. And her parcel……I should prepare her parcel which included her birthday present in December last year but I still cannot do so!! There are too many tiny little things that I need to put into the parcel and I need to writ a list to describe them when I mail them. I just don’t want to prepare the list……ha ha……

沒有留言:

張貼留言